Are you looking to set up your YouTube channel and other social media platforms? In this workshop, we will review the important components you need to optimize your platform. We will then divide into groups to help each other complete the optimization.
What are we going to do in this workshop?
- Talk about the different social media platforms and mention which is good for what/who?
- Talk about the new changes, the new features as well as key things to know to being on top of your game
- How to beat the new algorythms
- List complementary 3rd party tools to up your social media game
- Show you how to set-up the main 4 social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram Twitter)
- Optimize those platforms in groups
DATE: January 30 2018
TIME: 6:30PM - EST
ADDRESS: 4284 De La Roche St, Montreal, QC H2J 3H9
PRICE: $25 +Tax
Patrick is a marketing and media entrepreneur who turned his passion into a business. He now runs his own influencer platform which focuses on creating and helping Montreal's community. His company offers talented artists to gain experiences and exposure they require to penetrate the media industry.
You are required to bring your laptops/tablet/smart phone for in class exercises.
The purchase of this class grants you a free all day access to the workspace at Halte 24-7. Show your purchase ticket at the registration.
Please pick Local Pickup when ordering this session.
This class will have the option to attend from home/office virtually. Those who register, we will offer you a Google Hangout URL at 6PM EST for you to attend this class. For those, who wish to come to the physical class, you are more than welcome.
***** IT'S WINTER *****
The space has a NO boots nor outside shoe/footwear policy. You can bring inside footwear or stay with socks.
Jump Start Your YouTube Channel and Social Media for 2018
Creator HQ reserves the right to refuse any cancellations & refunds done 48 hours prior of the registered session.
Please email email@example.com to request a cancellation refund.
ONLY cancellations done 48 hours before the session will be refunded.